March 22, 2005

Hallo! Me and stupid Jia Yin blogging tgt now at English lesson. So cool.. The teacher dun care one. Anw, everybody must blog more ok? Blogging during leson is so fun and exciting.. I think I love it. Once the teacher comes I'll open the Ethic minority groups window and then when she goes off.. haha! I think tht Jy is rather irritating, keep disturbing me. My friends all seem to be enjoying themselves, playing icy mountain, MSN and other stupid stuff. Anw, Adeline Sim is also rather irritating, keep disturbing me. I'm looking forward to JY coming to my house this afternoon to watch movie, play and maybe do a litle bit of project la. I really think the tchr is stupid I'm doing it right under her nostrils and she doesn't even care. ok stupid Jy is peeking again.
_Your dearest liudi*

No comments: